- 1 – 16oz. box Garden Rotini Pasta
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen, chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 C. milk
- ½ C. chopped roasted red pepper, chopped
- ½ C. kalamata olives, chopped
- 8 oz. Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- Salt to taste
Cook pasta according to the directions on the box. Drain and add immediately back to the pot. Add milk, spinach, red peppers, and kalamata olives to pot over a low heat. Gently stir together then add the cheese. Continue to stir gently until cheese is melted and incorporated. Serve with artisan bread and glass of Lakewood Vineyards Lemberger…Enjoy!